RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We take pride in customer satisfaction at Talis and if for any reason you are not completely in love with your purchase, we will happily process a refund or store credit for full priced items.
Please note, Talis is not responsible for duties and taxes and original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please read below for more information if you are returning an item that was purchased on sale or was discounted during an online promotion or flash sale.
HOW TO SEND YOUR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- We recommend you contact customer service in relation to your return or exchange.
- Indicate on your invoice whether you are exchanging or returning the item(s).
- For exchange: please indicate the desired style/size. We recommend you contact customer service to place your exchange on hold so it does not sell out while we await your package. Please send an email with the order number, the item, and size you would like on hold.
- Pack your item(s) and invoice into a bag or box.
- On the airway bill please include your invoice number. Please return your items using your carrier of choice to:
Talis Collection Order # ______ Suite 50, 20 Maddox Street ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015 AUSTRALIA
We will try our best to action your return as soon as it is received however, refunds and store credits can take up to 5-10 business days to process once we’ve received your package. When it is complete, we will send you an email to let you know that it is on the way!
Unfortunately, we do not cover the cost of return shipping for our lovely Talis customers, so please send your return back to us directly using your preferred courier service.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
When returning items to Talis, please ensure that:
- Items are in their original condition, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and free of damage and with all original tags attached. For hygienic reasons, we do not accept returns on jewellery such as necklaces, bracelets and earrings unless they are faulty.
- Shoe boxes must be returned in undamaged condition. Please do not cover them with tape, place them in a larger box.
- Frock and Frill: Please read the important notes on the red label before removing it. If you wish to return the Frock and Frill product, please do so in an unused condition, in the original packaging, with the red label attached.
- Please ensure we receive the item within 30 days of the purchase date. Due to the fast paced nature of the business, we will be unable to accept returns that are received after this time frame and will be automatically shipped back to the customer.
- For your own peace of mind, we recommend that you use a trackable postage service with additional cover, as we are unable to process a refund or credit note for any parcels that get lost on their way to us.
- Discounted items are only eligible for a store credit, items discounted at more than 60% off are not eligible for a return. See our ‘Sale Items’ section below for more details.
Damaged items: if you receive an item that is damaged, please contact customer service (email@example.com) immediately.
We love a good sale as much as you do! However, please keep in mind when purchasing discounted items (including items that were discounted during an online promotion or flash sale) online that they are only valid for a store credit to the value of the purchased price. We do not offer refunds for change of mind on discounted items.
Please note that final Sale items that have been discounted at 60% off or more on the original RRP are not eligible for a return or exchange. If you send a Final Sale item back to us we unfortunately will not be able to process your request and these will be automatically shipped back to you.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale items, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
Now that’s all out of the way, we would like to thank you for being such a lovely customer of Talis. We hope you are in love with your purchase and look forward to seeing you on our website soon!