Make Believe Ideas
Reading with Phonics Fairy Tale Collection hardcover Box Set - 15 books (ages 4+)
Each fun fairy tale focuses on different key sounds to build children's phonics knowledge.
Rhyming activities, slight-words practice, and a picture dictionary are included in every book.
These classic story books belong in every home and make the perfect christening, birthday, or Christmas gift.
Stories to be returned to time and time again and perfect for shared reading and enjoy the fun of learning phonics! Follow the steps recommended in the book:
- Start by reading the story to your child, asking them to join in with the refrain.
- Encourage them to read the story with you.
- Look at the activity pages at the back of the book (key sound, secondary sound, rhyme, sight words and picture dictionary)
Titles in this collection (15)
- The ugly duckling
- Little mermaid
- Little red riding hood
- Snow white
- The gingerbread man
- The elves & the shoemaker
- The billy goats gruff
- Hansel & Gretel
- The frog prince
- The princess and the pea
- The emperor's new clothes
- Goldilocks and the three bears
- Jack and the beanstalk
- ISBN: 9781789475371
- Publisher: Make believe ideas
- For Ages: 4+ years old
- Format: Hardcover. 15 books come in a good quality box
- Language: English
- Dimensions (cm): 23cm x 12cm
- Weight (kg): 2.5kg