Little Bairn Organic Bottom Balm 100g
Packed full of the good stuff, this natural barrier balm is buttery-smooth to keep any tiny behind as soft as a baby's bottom! It is best for treating and preventing the symptoms of nappy rash with moisturising oils, keeping bubba happy and feeling fine.
Prevent: Unrefined beeswax and liquid shea butter work dreamily together to repel moisture by creating a thick, protective layer on the skin.
Treat: Healing oils of evening primrose and calendula soothe inflamed skin, while added tea tree oil works to fight fungal infections.
Free from zinc oxide, it is safe for use on cloth nappies. Petroleum and paraben free.
Hot tip: May also be used to help heal cuts, grazes and minor burns, as well as on dry, chapped skin anywhere on the body!
- 100% Australian Certified Organic ingredients
- Ingredients: Macadamia (Macadamia integrifolia) nut oil*, castor (Ricinus communis) seed oil*, evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) oil*, beeswax (Cera alba)*, safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) seed oil* (and) calendula (Calendula officinalis) flower extract*, shea (Vitellaria paradoxa) nut butter*, natural vitamin e (tocopherol), sunflower (Helianthus annuus) oil, lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil*, tea tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) leaf oil*
- Ingredient spotlight: Evening primrose oil - Incredibly conditioning and nourishing, evening primrose oil is especially suited to the treatment of dry, irritated skin. It is rich in fatty acids which help inhibit bacterial growth and defend against inflammation and infection. Calendula oil - Calendula has natural anti-inflammatory properties and has been used throughout history to heal skin irritations. The healing properties of the calendula flower carry through to the oil.
- Directions for use: Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin at each nappy change. Cloth nappy safe.
- As seen in Mother & Baby
- Made in Australia
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.