Dear Creatures Quinn Dress
And you thought your wardrobe could not get any cuter! This sky-blue dress by Dear Creatures is all dotted up in adorableness! An angular bodice that boasts white piping and a series of triangle-shaped neckline cutouts makes this soft dress stunningly sweet. Designed in US. Blogger favourite - as seen on Micaela of style blog Drifter & the Gypsy
- Measurement: Chest - XS: 32in, L: 35in; Waist - XS: 27in, L: 30in; Length - XS: 35in, L: 37in
- Semi sheer fabric
- Sleeveless styling
- Round neckline
- Polka dot throughout
- Triangle-shape neckline cutout
- Side pockets
- Gentle pleats
- Back zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fit and flare shape
- Regular fit
- Model wears a Size S
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at email@example.com before placing your order.