Little Bairn Organic Nipple Balm 30g
This organic nipple cream has been specially developed to both protect and repair the skin during this time.
Organic coconut and avocado oils are highly moisturising and help restore the comfort of the skin.
Meanwhile, evening primrose oil, rose hip and calendula extract help repair damaged skin.
As an certified organic product (certified under one of the most respected standards in the world) you can be confident using this product with your nursing baby. Lanolin-free.
Sore nipples are a reality of breastfeeding, especially in the early days. We highly recommend start using nipple cream in the third trimester to help avoid dryness and cracking.
Perfect gift for any mom-to-be!
Australian Certified Organic. Made in Australia.
- 100% Australian Certified Organic ingredients
- Ingredients: Coconut (cocos nucifera) oil*, olive (olea europaea) oil*, avocado (persea gratissima) oil*, beeswax (cera alba)*, shea (butyrospermum parkii) oil*, sunflower (helianthus annuus) oil*, evening primrose (oenothera biennis) oil*, calendula (calendula officinalis) flower extract*, rose hip (rosa canina) oil*, natural vitamin e (tocopherol), soy (glycine soja) oil
- Ingredient spotlight: Coconut oil - Coconut oil has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is also highly moisturising and helps to replenish, repair and restore the comfort of the skin. Evening Primrose oil - Conditioning and nourishing, evening primrose oil is especially suited to the treatment of damaged skin. It is rich in fatty acids which help inhibit bacterial growth and defend against infection.
- Directions for use: Apply directly to nipples between feeds.
- Made in Australia
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at email@example.com before placing your order.