Little Bairn 'Heal Me' Postnatal Bath Soak 300G
A purifying soak to promote healing and recovery after childbirth.
Organic calendula petals and comfrey leaf help soothe postpartum swelling and soreness, while white clay, himalayan salt and epsom salt detoxify the body and relieve aching muscles.
An uplifting blend of essential oils helps relax the body and mind, renewing the senses and combating the 'baby blues'.
This 100 per cent natural soak has antibacterial properties and can be used to offer relief from bruising, tears/episiotomies and hemorrhoids.
As seen on Babyology
Add a small handful to a warm bath and allow to dissolve.
*certified organic ingredients
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at email@example.com before placing your order.