Little Bairn Organic Sleepy Time Bath & Massage Oil 60ml
A blend of organic, nutrient-rich oils that will leave babys skin intensely nourished and smooth. Macadamia oil is highly moisturisng and has a softening effect on the skin, while jojoba is rich in essential fatty acids to help repair damage. With the addition of lavender and chamomile, this calming oil may be used to prepare your little one for the land of nod.
- 100% Australian Certified Organic ingredients
- Ingredients: Macadamia (macadamia integrifolias) oil, *jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, *camellia (camellia oleifera) oil, natural vitamin e (tocopherol), *lavender french (lavandula angustifolia) oil, *chamomile roman (anthemis nobilis) oil
- Ingredient spotlight: Jojoba oil - Regarded as the oil that most closely resembles human sebum (the skin?s natural oil), jojoba helps restore the skin's natural PH level and is incredibly soothing and moisturising. It is also rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties, making it an effective skin healer. Lavender french essential oil - The benefits of lavender essential oil are numerous. In skincare it can help treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Therapeutically the scent has a calming effect that can aid relaxation and promote a restful sleep.
- Directions for use: Warm a small amount of oil between hands before massaging into skin. Alternatively, add a few drops to a warm bath to moisturise and protect skin. Other uses: For cradle cap, massage into scalp to soften skin. Leave to absorb overnight before gently washing hair and lifting away dead skin with a soft brush. For mum, help renew tired legs by gently massaging them with a small amount of oil before bedtime.
- As seen in Practical Parenting
- Made in Australia