Little Bairn Organic Sleepy Time Bath & Massage Oil 60ml
A blend of organic, nutrient-rich oils that will leave babys skin intensely nourished and smooth. Macadamia oil is highly moisturisng and has a softening effect on the skin, while jojoba is rich in essential fatty acids to help repair damage. With the addition of lavender and chamomile, this calming oil may be used to prepare your little one for the land of nod.
- 100% Australian Certified Organic ingredients
- Ingredients: Macadamia (macadamia integrifolias) oil, *jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil, *camellia (camellia oleifera) oil, natural vitamin e (tocopherol), *lavender french (lavandula angustifolia) oil, *chamomile roman (anthemis nobilis) oil
- Ingredient spotlight: Jojoba oil - Regarded as the oil that most closely resembles human sebum (the skin?s natural oil), jojoba helps restore the skin's natural PH level and is incredibly soothing and moisturising. It is also rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties, making it an effective skin healer. Lavender french essential oil - The benefits of lavender essential oil are numerous. In skincare it can help treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Therapeutically the scent has a calming effect that can aid relaxation and promote a restful sleep.
- Directions for use: Warm a small amount of oil between hands before massaging into skin. Alternatively, add a few drops to a warm bath to moisturise and protect skin. Other uses: For cradle cap, massage into scalp to soften skin. Leave to absorb overnight before gently washing hair and lifting away dead skin with a soft brush. For mum, help renew tired legs by gently massaging them with a small amount of oil before bedtime.
- As seen in Practical Parenting
- Made in Australia
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.