Richard Scarry Best Collection Ever 10 Books Set (ages 2+)
This extensive early learning and visually brilliant children’s book set is an absolute must-have. Richard Scarry goes above and beyond compilling his finest and funniest works into one collection that will certainly be a hit with the kids.
Richard Scarry was an American children's author and illustrator who published over 300 books with total sales of over 100 million worldwide. His books were popular with children throughout the world. They have been translated into dozens of languages.
While his books are largely populated by common animal species such as dogs, cats, raccoons, bears, owls, goats, foxes, wolves, rabbits, lions, tigers, hippos, pigs, mice, chipmunks, elephants, crocodiles, beavers, walruses, and others, he proved to be quite adept at giving human characteristics to a seemingly endless number of creatures.
His classic picture books belong in every home and make the perfect christening, birthday, or Christmas gift.
Titles in this collection (10)
- Best Word Book Ever (ages 3-6)
- Funniest Storybook Ever (ages 7-8)
- Best Counting Book Ever (ages 3-6)
- Busiest People Ever (ages 4-6)
- Best First Book Ever (ages 3+)
- Great Big Schoolhouse (ages 3+)
- Great Big Mystery Book (ages 4-7)
- Cars and Trucks and Things That Go (ages 3+)
- Planes and Rockets that Things That Fly (ages 3+)
- What Do People Do All Day (ages 3+)
- ISBN: 9780007977710
- Publisher: Harper Collins Children's Books (2017)
- For Ages: 2+ years old
- Format: Paperback Collection
- Language: English
- Dimensions (cm): 21.8 x 27.9 x 0.4
- Weight (kg): 3kg
About Richard Scarry
Richard Scarry (1919-1994) is one of the world's best-loved children's books authors ever! Generations of children all over the world have grown up spending hours poring over his oversize books filled with the colorful details of their lives. No other illustrator has shown such a lively interest in the words and concepts of early childhood. Raised and educated in Boston, Scarry moved to New York after a stint in the army to pursue a career in commercial art. But after showing his portfolio to the editors at Golden Books in 1948, he found the perfect home for his children's books. In the extraordinary career that followed, Richard Scarry illustrated well over 100 books, many of which have never been out-of-print.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at email@example.com before placing your order.