Richard Scarry Best Collection Ever 10 Books Set (ages 2+)
This extensive early learning and visually brilliant children’s book set is an absolute must-have. Richard Scarry goes above and beyond compilling his finest and funniest works into one collection that will certainly be a hit with the kids.
Richard Scarry was an American children's author and illustrator who published over 300 books with total sales of over 100 million worldwide. His books were popular with children throughout the world. They have been translated into dozens of languages.
While his books are largely populated by common animal species such as dogs, cats, raccoons, bears, owls, goats, foxes, wolves, rabbits, lions, tigers, hippos, pigs, mice, chipmunks, elephants, crocodiles, beavers, walruses, and others, he proved to be quite adept at giving human characteristics to a seemingly endless number of creatures.
His classic picture books belong in every home and make the perfect christening, birthday, or Christmas gift.
Titles in this collection (10)
- Best Word Book Ever (ages 3-6)
- Funniest Storybook Ever (ages 7-8)
- Best Counting Book Ever (ages 3-6)
- Busiest People Ever (ages 4-6)
- Best First Book Ever (ages 3+)
- Great Big Schoolhouse (ages 3+)
- Great Big Mystery Book (ages 4-7)
- Cars and Trucks and Things That Go (ages 3+)
- Planes and Rockets that Things That Fly (ages 3+)
- What Do People Do All Day (ages 3+)
- ISBN: 9780007977710
- Publisher: Harper Collins Children's Books (2017)
- For Ages: 2+ years old
- Format: Paperback Collection
- Language: English
- Dimensions (cm): 21.8 x 27.9 x 0.4
- Weight (kg): 3kg
About Richard Scarry
Richard Scarry (1919-1994) is one of the world's best-loved children's books authors ever! Generations of children all over the world have grown up spending hours poring over his oversize books filled with the colorful details of their lives. No other illustrator has shown such a lively interest in the words and concepts of early childhood. Raised and educated in Boston, Scarry moved to New York after a stint in the army to pursue a career in commercial art. But after showing his portfolio to the editors at Golden Books in 1948, he found the perfect home for his children's books. In the extraordinary career that followed, Richard Scarry illustrated well over 100 books, many of which have never been out-of-print.