Usborne What are Stars and What is the Moon Lift and Flap Q&A (2 Books)
They twinkle in the night sky, but what exactly are stars? Which one’s the nearest? Can humans visit a star? Curious little children can lift over 30 flaps to find the answers to these questions and many more in this delightful introduction to stars and the night sky, with simple explanations and gorgeous illustrations on every page.
Explore the magic and mystery of the moon, from why it changes shape and what makes it shine to how astronauts managed to land on it and what they found there. 50 years after the first Moon Landing, this delightful book makes a perfect introduction to the topic for a new generation.
Titles in this collection (2)
- What are stars?
- What is the moon?
- Format Board book | 12 pages
- Dimensions 160 x 190 x 20mm | 284g
- Publication date 03 Jan 2018
- Publisher Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication City/Country London, United Kingdom
- ISBN13 9781474924252 / 13 9781474948210