World of Peter Rabbit - the Complete Collection of Original Tales 1-23 Beatrix Potter (ages 3-8)
From her first book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, published by Frederick Warne in 1902, Beatrix Potter went on to create a series of stories based around animal characters including Mrs Tiggy-winkle, Benjamin Bunny, Jemima Puddle-duck, Mr Jeremy Fisher and Tom Kitten. This is a collection of Beatrix Potter's original Peter Rabbit books.
This beautiful gift box has been specially produced to celebrate 110 years since the publication of The Tale of Peter Rabbit and contains all 23 Original Peter Rabbit Books.
What makes this edition even more special is that each of the books has specially designed endpapers and a publisher's note describing how each book came to be.
Loved the world over for a century each little book takes you deep into the English countryside as you become familiar with Beatrix Potter's famous and (mostly!) lovable characters, from naughty Peter Rabbit himself, to tidy Mrs Tittlemouse and unlucky Jeremy Fisher. These tales have charmed and enchanted children for generation and are essential for every nursery bookshelf.
Titles in this collection (23)
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin
- The Tailor Gloucester
- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny
- The Tale of Two Bad Mice
- The Tale of Mrs. Tiggle-Winkle
- The Tale of Jeremy Fisher
- The Tale of Tom Kitten
- The Tale of Jemima Puddle Duck
- The Tale of Flopsy Bunnies
- The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse
- The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes
- The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse
- The Tale of Mr. Tod
- The Tale of Pigling Bland
- The Tale of Samuel Whiskers
- The Tale of the Pie and the Patty Pan
- The Tale of Ginger Pickles
- The Tale of Little Pig Robinson
- The Story of Fierce Bad Rabbit
- The Story of Miss Moppet
- Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes
- Cecily Parsley's Nursery Rhymes
Each tale with its soft water-colour artwork will delight and charm adults and children alike. Which is your favourite?
- ISBN: 9780723268017
- Series: Peter Rabbit
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- For Ages: 5 - 8 years old
- For Grades: 2+
- Format: Multi-Item Pack
- Language: English
- Number of Pages: 1072
- Dimensions (cm): 15.7 x 30.0 x 12.2
- Weight (kg): 3.42kg
- Edition Number: 1
About Beatrix Potter
Beatrix has created some of the best-loved characters in children's literature
Beatrix Potter was born in London in 1866. During her rather lonely childhood and later, as a young woman, she studied art and natural history. She acquired her love and knowledge of the countryside during family holidays, at first in Scotland and then in the Lake District. She started her career as children's author and illustrator in 1901 when she was thirty-five. In the years before the First World War, demand for her work was so great that she was publishing an average of two new stories a year. As she became financially independent, she was able to buy some land in the Lake District and in 1913, on her marriage to solicitor William Heelis, she moved to live there permanently. For the last thirty years of her life, writing and illustrating gave place to a second career as a sheep farmer and countryside conservationist.
Her little books never lost their popularity however and today they sell in their millions, translated into numerous languages, and the pleasures of those timeless tales continue to be enjoyed by children all over the world.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.