Weleda Baby Teething Oral Powder 60g
Recycle your empties with Weleda's TerraCycle® Recycling Program.
Teething can be an uncomfortable and stressful time for both you and your baby, but it is an important milestone in your baby’s development. Swelling and redness of gums and cheeks, wanting to bite down on something, drooling and irritability are some of the signs your baby could be experiencing pain and discomfort associated with teething.
You can support your baby during these challenging times with Baby Teething Powder, containing homoeopathic ingredients traditionally used in anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicine to help relieve the discomfort and restlessness of teething.
Contains equal parts of homoeopathic ingredients: Chamomilla root 20x; Conchae 6x; in lactose base. These are homoeopathic preparations of Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) and Conchae (a natural form of calcium carbonate) in a natural lactose powder base.
Contains lactose and sugars.
Free from synthetic preservatives, colours and flavours.
Cautions and advice
Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and strong smelling substances.
How to use:
Babies/Children: Give 1/4 level 5ml teaspoon (equiv. 1g) of powder in warm water by spoon or cup, or it may be applied as a paste directly to the gums, or given straight to babies used to eating solids. Give 3 to 4 times daily throughout the period of teething, or as directed by your health care professional. Can be given as often as every 15 minutes for up to 6 does if required. (Avoid dipping a finger directly into the jar, as this could introduce unwanted bacterial). if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
About Homoeopathic Medicine
Homoeopathic medicine, discovered by the physician and pharmacist Dr Samuel Hahnemann, has been used for more than 200 years and is based on the principle of ‘like cures like’ – the symptom picture of an ingredient is matched to the physical, mental and emotional symptoms presented during an illness or disorder. The properties of homoeopathic ingredients are developed by ‘potentising’, a process whereby a very small quantity of a substance undergoes a series of dilution and specialized production steps.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at email@example.com before placing your order.