Book of Deer Selkie Print Shift Dress
This dress is named after the mythological Selkie, a creature who takes the form of a seal in the sea and a human once on land. This mini shift dress features 3/4 length sleeves, a rose gold back zipper and one of our key prints of the season. The detailed hand-drawn print in Willow Plate colours tells a story of Selkie love, look closely and you will spot a tiny seal basking on a rock and an embracing couple on a fishing boat. The Selkie dress is floaty soft, dressy enough for the office and comfy enough for Winter feasting! Blogger Favourite - As seen on Isabella of style blog Views of Now
- Shoulder to hem length: XS-81.5cm, S-83cm, M-84.5cm, L-86cm
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.