Fever London Sleeveless Colourblock Shift Dress Sample Sale
A 1960s style shift dress with colour block panels. It sits mid thigh and contains some Elastane so it has some stretch for a comfortable, yet stylish look. The Deco Dress, inspired by a 1960s shift dress found in Paris, is a quirky statement addition to your wardrobe.
- Length: 85cm / 33.46in
- Sleeveless styling
- Crew neckline
- Colour blocking design
- Regular fit
- Model is wearing a size 8 (Height 5ft6in / 168cm, Bust 84cm Waist 26.5in / 67cm, Hips 38in / 95cm)
- Designed in London
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.