Huskee Reusable Coffee Cup with Lid Charcoal 8oz 236ml
HuskeeCup. A coffee cup made for cafes, home users, and coffee drinkers on-the-go. HuskeeCup features coffee husk as a raw material.
Designed in Australia.
- 8oz / 236ml
- Repurposes waste material (coffee husk)
- Keeps your coffee hotter for longer
- Comfortable to hold & cool to touch
- Durable & dishwasher friendly
- Universal Lid & Saucer
- Non-toxic (BPA free)
- Easy to Clean
What is Husk?
Coffee husk is an organic waste material that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By using HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at email@example.com before placing your order.