Julia Donaldson Book Collection - 10 books (ages 3-5)
Julia Donaldson 10 Book collection gives you the chance to share some truly wonderful stories with your little readers. You can also share them out in party bags so all your little one's friends can delve into these perfect stories.
Julia's fun, flowing and rhyming text is complemented by artwork from incredible illustrators including Axel Scheffler, David Roberts and Lydia Monks. Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler have been creating bestselling, award-winning children's books together since 1993, and are one of the most successful picture-book partnerships of all time. Their classic picture books belong in every home and make the perfect christening, birthday, or Christmas gift.
Stories to be returned to time and time again and perfect for shared reading!
Titles in this collection (10)
- The Gruffalo's Child - Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- The Gruffalo - Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- Cave Baby - Julia Donaldson & Emily Gravett
- The Smartest Giant in Town - Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- Tyrannosaurus Drip - Julia Donaldson & David Roberts
- The Paper Dolls - Julia Donaldson & Rebecca Cobb
- A Squash and a Squeeze - Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- Room on the Broom - Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- Charlie Cook's Favourite Book - Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- The Snail and the Whale - Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler
- ISBN: 9781509801251
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan
- For Ages: 3+ years old
- Format: Paperback Collection
- Language: English
- Dimensions (cm): 31.0cm x 27.0cm
- Weight (kg): 2kg
About Julia Donaldson
Julia Donaldson has written some of the world's best-loved children's books, including modern classics The Gruffalo and The Gruffalo's Child, which together have sold over 17 million copies worldwide, and the hugely successful What the Ladybird Heard adventures. Julia also writes fiction, including the Princess Mirror-Belle books illustrated by Lydia Monks, as well as poems, plays and songs – and her brilliant live shows are always in demand. She was the UK Children’s Laureate 2011-13 and has been honoured with a CBE for Services to Literature. Julia and her husband Malcolm divide their time between West Sussex and Edinburgh.