Palava Ada Skirt Yellow Rhubarb and Custard Skirt
It’s not just the flavours that make rhubarb and custard a match made in heaven. Pretty pink sunny yellow offset each other to make this print the very sweetest.
THE STYLE: Pretty Ada has been a favourite style at Palava for many years. A timeless shape - she looks as much at home today as she would have done in the 1950s. Deep pleats at the waist add volume to her skirt, her flattering length makes her easy to dress up or down and, of course, she has characteristic deep Palava pockets.
Ada is made by Satnam and his team in our London factory.
HEMP / ORGANIC COTTON BLEND : A perfect summer weight fabric that is light and breathable, beautifully soft to touch yet also holds its own and gives a pretty structure to garments.
Hemp is a truly exciting material that is one of the world's most sustainable fibres. Our Organic Cotton is grown in Turkey, where it where it is then blended with the hemp and printed upon.
All of the fabrics are unique - designed and hand illustrated by Palava founder Bryony in their little London studio. The production is environmentally friendly; the brand always aims to use sustainable fabrics that have minimal impact on the environment. All printed and made with love in the UK.
- Hemp Cotton Blend
- Natural, biodegradable fibres
- Side pockets
- Oeko-tex certified dyes
- Corozo nut buttons
- Plastic free packaging
- Machine Washable
- For full sizing information of this particular dress, please scroll through the product gallery to see our size chart
- Made in London
- Natasha is 5'6" and is wearing a size 10.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at email@example.com before placing your order.