Palava Cynthia Dress Ivory Transmission
Add some waves energy to your day with this Ivory Transmission print by Palava.
Cynthia features a pretty mandarin collar which can be styled both up and down, three-quarter length sleeves, a belted waist and a full skirt.
Beautifully crafted from the highest quality, eco-friendly fabric organic cotton that feels luxurious and warm to wear. It is super soft, comfy and breathable. Wear her to a year end party, a gathering, or dress down with brogues and cosy tights for statement daytime style. The options are endless!!
All of the fabrics are unique - designed and hand illustrated by Palava founder Bryony in their little London studio. The dress production is environmentally friendly; the brand always aims to use sustainable fabrics that have minimal impact on the environment and we strive for zero waste.
We recommend matching your Cynthia dress with either one of our bright coloured classic cardigans or our statement embroidered knitwear.
- 100% Tencel
- Featuring a delightful, unique hand illustrated print
- 3/4 sleeve styling
- Adjustable matching fabric belt as in the first photo
- Sits just below the knee
- Made in the UK
- Machine washable - We advise machine washing your dress at 30 degrees. For more information, check the wash label on the item itself.
- Bee and Natasha are 5'4 and are both wearing a size 10
- For full sizing information of this particular dress, please scroll through the product gallery to see our size chart