Palava Cynthia Dress Navy Birds of Prey (100% Organic Cotton)
It’s hard to beat a Cynthia dress. She looks consistently fabulous on all shapes, sizes and ages, so it’s not surprising that she’s a best seller.
Not only does Cynthia fit like a dream but she also offers two looks in one. Her mandarin collar can be turned down like a classic shirt collar or worn up giving her an elegant and contemporary edge.
To complete the outfit, Cynthia has a round covered buckle belt in matching fabric. Oh, we should also mention her brilliantly deep pockets. Perfect for stashing away treasures!
Wear Cynthia with flats for a relaxed daytime look or team her with heels for a more dressy, vintage vibe.
Cynthia - Navy Birds of Prey has been hand-illustrated and made with care in our London factory using Organic cotton.
Cynthia - Navy Birds of Prey features Corozo nut buttons - an ethical, sustainable and biodegradable alternative to plastic buttons (and a favourite choice in the 1920s!).
All of the fabrics are unique - designed and hand illustrated by Palava founder Bryony in their little London studio. The dress production is environmentally friendly; the brand always aims to use sustainable fabrics that have minimal impact on the environment and we strive for zero waste.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Hand illustrated print
- Deep pockets
- Corozo nut buttons
- Natasha is 5'5" and is wearing a size 10 / Matilda is 5'7" and is wearing a size 10
- For full sizing information of this particular dress, please scroll through the product gallery to see our size chart
- Made in London
- Machine washable - Our dresses are designed to be hand washed or machine washed at 30 degrees. It's always a good idea to wash with similar colours. For further details please refer to the label inside the garment.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.