Palava Cynthia Dress Navy Edinburgh Castle
Who fancies a trip to Edinburgh Castle? This charming border print by Palava takes its inspiration from the famous Scottish landmark, complete with bagpipe players, fireworks and a beautiful full moon.
A classic silhouette, Cynthia features a soft shirt collar, three quarter sleeves, fitted waist and elegant, full skirt. Extremely flattering for every figure, this style is the perfect compromise between practical and elegant! Beautifully crafted from highest quality organic cotton that feels luxurious and warm to wear.
Made in the UK by the brands talented garment workers, Cynthia is sewn to the highest standard. A wonderful dress for autumn and winter, which can be dressed up or down. Wear her to a new years eve party, a Christmas gathering, or dress down with brogues and cosy tights for statement daytime style.
All of the fabrics are unique - designed and hand illustrated by Palava founder Bryony in their little London studio.
The dress production is environmentally friendly; the brand always aims to use sustainable fabrics that have minimal impact on the environment. We recommend matching your Cynthia dress with either one of our bright coloured classic cardigans or our statement embroidered knitwear. All the fabrics and the dresses are printed and made with love in the UK. All of our Palava dresses come with a special Palava notebook, filled with extra illustrations from the Scottish Highlands collection. The perfect place to write, draw, dream and doodle!
- Fully lined
- Featuring a delightful, unique hand illustrated print
- Adjustable matching fabric belt as in the photo
- Matches perfectly with our autumn knitwear from the same collection
- Sits just below the knee
- 100% organic cotton twill
- A special Palava notebook is included with your dress - for you to dream, draw and doodle
- For full sizing information of this particular dress, please scroll through the product gallery to see our size chart
- Made in the UK
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.