Palava Esme Dress Cacti Size M
A prickly pot plant, best served in print. Hand illustrated using watercolour paints.
THE PRINT: Introducing Esme - an arty, comfortable, elegant dream of a dress. Inspired by kimonos and clever wrap dresses, Esme is a beautifully clever yet simple design - roomy sleeves, an adjustable wrap front and a luxurious midi length skirt.
Esme is made by Satnam and his team in our London factory.
Please note we've found this dress is coming out on the roomier side. If you are unsure, we suggest sizing down for a better fit.
HEMP / ORGANIC COTTON BLEND : A perfect summer weight fabric that is light and breathable, beautifully soft to touch yet also holds its own and gives a pretty structure to garments.
Hemp is a truly exciting material that is one of the world's most sustainable fibres. Our Organic Cotton is grown in Turkey, where it is then blended with the hemp and printed upon.
All of the fabrics are unique - designed and hand illustrated by Palava founder Bryony in their little London studio. The dress production is environmentally friendly; the brand always aims to use sustainable fabrics that have minimal impact on the environment and we strive for zero waste.
- Hemp Cotton Blend
- Natural, biodegradable fibres
- Oeko-tex certified dyes
- Corozo nut buttons
- Plastic free packaging
- Made in London
- Machine Washable
- Deep pocekts
- Natasha is 5'7 and is wearing a size S
- Made in London
- Our dresses are designed to be hand washed or machine washed at 30 degrees. It's always a good idea to wash with similar colours. For further details please refer to the label inside the garment.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.