Palava Francesca Boxes Jumpsuit
Palava's AW22 collection is focused around the collector. There is a fascination with collecting objects and revealing long-forgotten treasures. It’s all about the find, big or small, and how objects come together and create beautiful collections.
Inspired by the thrill of the chase, this print depicts boxes on boxes that we can imagine hidden away in an attic, waiting to be discovered by the next treasure hunter.
About the style: Ultimate comfort meets effortless style with Francesca jumpsuit. It’s super versatile and can be worn dressy with heels or relaxed with hi-tops. Having an elasticated waist allows for full movement, whilst still providing an elegant silhouette. The midi length is flattering and allows shoes to shine. As usual, Francesca also has deep pockets for all your bits and bobs!
Francesca is ethically made by Satnam and his team in our London factory.
About the Fabric: Linen Cotton Blend
Linen is a natural fibre made from flax plants, a plant which grows without the need for fertilizers or pesticides. Blended it with organic cotton to make a luxurious fabric that is strong, durable and practical.
All of the fabrics are unique - designed and hand illustrated by Palava founder Bryony in their little London studio. The brand always aims to use sustainable fabrics that have minimal impact on the environment. All printed and made with love in the UK.
- 30% Linen 70% Organic Cotton produced in Turkey
- Natural, biodegradable fibres
- Oeko-tex certified dyes
- Plastic free packaging
- Machine Washable
- Alex is 5'7" and is wearing a size 10
- Our jumpsuits are designed to be hand washed or machine washed at 30 degrees. It's always a good idea to wash with similar colours. For further details please refer to the label inside the garment.
- For full sizing information of this particular dress, please scroll through the product gallery to see our size chart
- Made in London
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at email@example.com before placing your order.