Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream 75ml
Protect baby's most sensitive area with the gentle natural support of organic calendula. Soothes irritated skin and reduces redness from day one.
Recycle your empties with Weleda's TerraCycle® Recycling Program.
The calendula plant is an essential feature of healing and ornamental gardens, as well as a popular garden flower.
Organic calendula, the humble pot marigold, has an exceptional property used in our Calendula Baby Care products. It’s a natural anti-inflammatory, so in hard-working Nappy Change Cream we take calendula and chamomile extracts and blend with sweet almond and sesame oil, making a rich cream to reduce redness and gently care for the nappy area. Skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide provide a barrier against damp. Midwives agree we’ve been offering an exceptional product for nearly 30 years!
- Protects and cares for delicate skin of the nappy area.
- Calms irritated skin and reduces redness, supports skin regeneration.
- Protects against dampness.
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Dermatologically tested highly skin-friendly even for sensitive skin.
- Recommended by paediatricians.
Calendula Nappy Change Cream, 75ml:
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Lanolin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Hectorite, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*.
Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants, free of raw materials derived from mineral oil.
How to use: apply to the whole nappy area after careful cleaning
NATRUE is the first internationally recognised quality seal for organic and natural cosmetics and thus creates clarity in the label ‘jungle’. Any products featuring the label of NATRUE guarantee the highest standards.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
This page contains Talis terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any Talis product. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and the information below.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Talis experiences large volumes of orders during our sales and seasonal product launches. Due to the large volume of orders and you can expect...
- Orders ship from our facility within 3-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24 hrs.
- Sale items (including items purchased during sale events) are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/return.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Refunds and returns accepted when warranty applies.
- Talis cannot refund anyone for the sales price if purchased before the time of the sale.
- Coupon codes are not valid during our sales and product launches.
- Further markdown may occur during the sale. Refunds will not be issued for purchases made before a further markdown.
- Talis reserves the right to refund any purchase.
- In the event a product is sold out, Talis has the right to cancel the order and refund the amount paid.
If you have any questions regarding Final Sale item, email us at email@example.com before placing your order.